Medal of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesstatsRegisterLog in

What do you think about the game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

This game is awesome
What do you think about the game? 1350434889-poll1100%What do you think about the game? 1350434894-poll3
 100% [ 3 ]
This game is like the other games
What do you think about the game? 1350434889-poll10%What do you think about the game? 1350434894-poll3
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like this game
What do you think about the game? 1350434889-poll10%What do you think about the game? 1350434894-poll3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Nic727
Admin
Nic727

What do you think about the game? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the game?   What do you think about the game? EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 7:50 pm

Hi,

for me, this is the best game I've never play. This game is really tactical and teamplay if you play with a friend. Just see my message in the feedback topic.
Back to top Go down
https://medalofhonor.bbactif.com
SolidusSnake01

SolidusSnake01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   What do you think about the game? EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 9:25 pm

It's great man. I wasn't interested in playing Hotspot but I couldn't find a match under the Warfighter playlist so I said wtf, I'll give Hotspot a go. Now I don't want to get off Hotspot. I think my best match in Hotspot was 62 kills and 20 deaths. I hope they keep Hotspot if they get to do another MoH.
Back to top Go down
Nic727
Admin
Nic727

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   What do you think about the game? EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 10:21 pm

SolidusSnake01 wrote:
It's great man. I wasn't interested in playing Hotspot but I couldn't find a match under the Warfighter playlist so I said wtf, I'll give Hotspot a go. Now I don't want to get off Hotspot. I think my best match in Hotspot was 62 kills and 20 deaths. I hope they keep Hotspot if they get to do another MoH.

lol

what's your Gamertags?
Back to top Go down
https://medalofhonor.bbactif.com
SolidusSnake01

SolidusSnake01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   What do you think about the game? EmptyNovember 26th 2012, 12:18 am

Nic727 wrote:
SolidusSnake01 wrote:

lol

what's your Gamertags?

I'm only on PS3 and it's my account name here.
Back to top Go down
Dmk222

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   What do you think about the game? EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 7:24 am

I really like warfighter danger close have done good I like sector control the most ,I would be playing more but I'm hooked on MOH 2010 at moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   What do you think about the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1