0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Nic727
Admin

PostSubject: What do you think about the game?   November 17th 2012, 7:50 pm

Hi,

for me, this is the best game I've never play. This game is really tactical and teamplay if you play with a friend. Just see my message in the feedback topic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Medal of Honor Warfighter

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medalofhonor.bbactif.com
SolidusSnake01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   November 17th 2012, 9:25 pm

It's great man. I wasn't interested in playing Hotspot but I couldn't find a match under the Warfighter playlist so I said wtf, I'll give Hotspot a go. Now I don't want to get off Hotspot. I think my best match in Hotspot was 62 kills and 20 deaths. I hope they keep Hotspot if they get to do another MoH.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nic727
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   November 17th 2012, 10:21 pm

SolidusSnake01 wrote:
It's great man. I wasn't interested in playing Hotspot but I couldn't find a match under the Warfighter playlist so I said wtf, I'll give Hotspot a go. Now I don't want to get off Hotspot. I think my best match in Hotspot was 62 kills and 20 deaths. I hope they keep Hotspot if they get to do another MoH.

lol

what's your Gamertags?

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medalofhonor.bbactif.com
SolidusSnake01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   November 26th 2012, 12:18 am

Nic727 wrote:
SolidusSnake01 wrote:

lol

what's your Gamertags?

I'm only on PS3 and it's my account name here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmk222

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   December 17th 2012, 7:24 am

I really like warfighter danger close have done good I like sector control the most ,I would be playing more but I'm hooked on MOH 2010 at moment

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the game?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medal of Honor :: Medal of Honor General discussion-